57/57 precincts in Johnson County reported the following results:
1) Mitt Romney-34%
2) Ron Paul-31%
3) Rick Santorum-16%
4) Newt Gingrich-10%
- -At the IMU in Iowa City, 117 of the 179 GOP votes were for Ron Paul.
Statewide, 99 counties reported the following results:
1) Romney-25% [Leads w/ 8 more votes than Santorum]
- -The Eastern counties mostly supported Mitt Romney and Ron Paul.
- -Rick Santorum gained most support in the notoriously conservative Western Counties.
- -Two Southern counties supported Rick Perry, but his numbers across the rest of the state were mostly low.
Visit here for an interactive map.