Spellling – The Turning Wheel The Turning Wheel, Chrystia Cabral’s third album under the project Spellling, offers bewitchingly captivating progressive folk and neo-soul songs. A shift towards natural instrumentation marks a stark change from 2019’s synth-heavy Mazy Fly, giving these songs a new liveliness, and pushing Cabral’s songwriting towards the theatrical. The sonic palette on its own can be bewildering at first–veering off without warning into performances of soul, hard rock, classical, folk, and of course, synthwave. It’s no surprise that the personnel list reveals more than thirty performers–all of whom sound great. The songs are left with an enchanting … Continued
How to Access our Services
Listeners can tune-in to KRUI programming by listening to 89.7 FM or via the KRUI website.
Mandatory for staff: Use the button below to book studio and office time
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Only staff and on-air personnel will have access to the KRUI station in the IMU.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available in the IMU: hand sanitizer, disposable masks will be available at the Welcome Center.
In order to use KRUI podcasting equipment, we ask that you do a couple of things.
1. Get in contact with Jake Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to use the equipment and technology we provide as well as learn some production tricks!
2. Sign up to book a studio at https://krui.simplybook.me/v2/#book
3. Once your podcast is finished, share it with Jake Jones so it can be uploaded to one of KRUI’s streaming services.