As of April 5th, all Iowans are eligible to receive vaccinations. Previously, state guidelines restricted vaccines to high-risk groups such as essential workers, adults aged 65 and up, or people with pre-existing medical conditions. Now that eligibility has expanded, securing an appointment may be a difficult task. (image via Global Gazette)
How to Access our Services
Listeners can tune-in to KRUI programming by listening to 89.7 FM or via the KRUI website.
Mandatory for staff: Use the button below to book studio and office time
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Only staff and on-air personnel will have access to the KRUI station in the IMU.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available in the IMU: hand sanitizer, disposable masks will be available at the Welcome Center.
In order to use KRUI podcasting equipment, we ask that you do a couple of things.
1. Get in contact with Jake Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to use the equipment and technology we provide as well as learn some production tricks!
2. Sign up to book a studio at https://krui.simplybook.me/v2/#book
3. Once your podcast is finished, share it with Jake Jones so it can be uploaded to one of KRUI’s streaming services.