It was a pretty amazing start to the weekend for Hawkeye fans across the country with big Hawkeye football and basketball wins. (image via USA Today)
How to Access our Services
Listeners can tune-in to KRUI programming by listening to 89.7 FM or via the KRUI website.
Mandatory for staff: Use the button below to book studio and office time
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Only staff and on-air personnel will have access to the KRUI station in the IMU.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available in the IMU: hand sanitizer, disposable masks will be available at the Welcome Center.
In order to use KRUI podcasting equipment, we ask that you do a couple of things.
1. Get in contact with Jake Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to use the equipment and technology we provide as well as learn some production tricks!
2. Sign up to book a studio at https://krui.simplybook.me/v2/#book
3. Once your podcast is finished, share it with Jake Jones so it can be uploaded to one of KRUI’s streaming services.