KRUI Staffer Isaac Stolmeier predicts who your favorite team picks in this 2020 NBA Mock Draft (1st Round only).
1. Run an internet speed test through your browser. If it is around 50 mbps or higher, the Go Live function should work fine. Otherwise use the iVT module for best sound quality and ease of experience.
2. The ideal setup for going live includes the following 3 modules: Logs, Library, and the On-Air module. For DJs using voice tracker, you will need these plus iVT.
3. In Library, change ‘all stations’ to ‘KRUI-FM’, and right-click on the columns in the Library to uncheck ‘External ID’ and ‘Category.’ Check ‘Category Group’ instead.
4. Please end your show 5 minutes early!
5. If you play something or have a Zoom meeting playing on your computer and your mic/speaker setup is adequate, the audio can be picked up with the Go Live Function.
6. You will not be able to hear yourself live via zetta2go. We recommend you stream the station in another tab or on a different device (please keep in mind there will be some lag between your broadcast and the stream).
- On computer:
- For windows → Control Panel → Sound → Recording Tab → double click the default mic you are using → Advanced Tab → select 44100 Hz for default format → CLICK APPLY
- In Zetta2Go:
- Go to Configuration Tab → Global Settings → Set Streaming Buffer Size to 8192 Sample Frames → Audio Input to Mono → Mono Input Channel to Left → CLICK SAVE
Zetta YouTube Tutorials
Main Rotation Album Notes
Yellow highlighter indicates the release was a staff favorite.