billy woods – Aethiopes On Aethiopes, billy woods reestablishes his strengths as a storyteller, with help from producer Preservation’s experimentally jazzy beats. By now, woods has cemented himself as one of hip hop’s greatest writers, and his brooding yet clever introspection sounds especially powerful over Preservation’s musical backdropping. Samples of pianos will twinkle across some tracks, and pound discordantly on others, while electric guitars ring and horns blow. By the time the harmonica enters the equation, the beats here are unparalleled. It is an enveloping atmosphere completed by excellent percussion, which moves between hand drums, full kits, and shuffling jangles … Continued
The following documents are also embedded at the bottom of the page.
1. Run an internet speed test through your browser. If it is around 50 mbps or higher, the Go Live function should work fine. Otherwise use the iVT module for best sound quality and ease of experience.
2. The ideal setup for going live includes the following 3 modules: Logs, Library, and the On-Air module. For DJs using voice tracker, you will need these plus iVT.
3. In Library, change ‘all stations’ to ‘KRUI-FM’, and right-click on the columns in the Library to uncheck ‘External ID’ and ‘Category.’ Check ‘Category Group’ instead.
4. Please end your show 5 minutes early!
5. If you play something or have a Zoom meeting playing on your computer and your mic/speaker setup is adequate, the audio can be picked up with the Go Live Function.
6. You will not be able to hear yourself live via zetta2go. We recommend you stream the station in another tab or on a different device (please keep in mind there will be some lag between your broadcast and the stream).
- On computer:
- For windows → Control Panel → Sound → Recording Tab → double click the default mic you are using → Advanced Tab → select 44100 Hz for default format → CLICK APPLY
- In Zetta2Go:
- Go to Configuration Tab → Global Settings → Set Streaming Buffer Size to 8192 Sample Frames → Audio Input to Mono → Mono Input Channel to Left → CLICK SAVE
Zetta YouTube Tutorials
Main Rotation Album Notes
Yellow highlighter indicates the release was a staff favorite.