20. Snail Mail – Valentine “Snail Mail retains the same wounded lover ethos and hazy, scorned vocals but with a noticeably more pop-inspired instrumental palette. Indie rock guitars and peppy drums provide a sturdy melodic base, while additions of piano or dreamy synths give this album a sometimes danceable effect.” –Sydney Sjobakken 19. Lingua Ignota – Sinner Get Ready “Lingua Ignota has always incorporated a regal and grandiose instrumental palette, but SINNER GET READY shows a slightly softer side to her work with elements of religious hymns and neofolk. Yet, despite drawing back a bit from her more abrasive tendencies, she still … Continued
The following documents are also embedded at the bottom of the page.
1. Run an internet speed test through your browser. If it is around 50 mbps or higher, the Go Live function should work fine. Otherwise use the iVT module for best sound quality and ease of experience.
2. The ideal setup for going live includes the following 3 modules: Logs, Library, and the On-Air module. For DJs using voice tracker, you will need these plus iVT.
3. In Library, change ‘all stations’ to ‘KRUI-FM’, and right-click on the columns in the Library to uncheck ‘External ID’ and ‘Category.’ Check ‘Category Group’ instead.
4. Please end your show 5 minutes early!
5. If you play something or have a Zoom meeting playing on your computer and your mic/speaker setup is adequate, the audio can be picked up with the Go Live Function.
6. You will not be able to hear yourself live via zetta2go. We recommend you stream the station in another tab or on a different device (please keep in mind there will be some lag between your broadcast and the stream).
- On computer:
- For windows → Control Panel → Sound → Recording Tab → double click the default mic you are using → Advanced Tab → select 44100 Hz for default format → CLICK APPLY
- In Zetta2Go:
- Go to Configuration Tab → Global Settings → Set Streaming Buffer Size to 8192 Sample Frames → Audio Input to Mono → Mono Input Channel to Left → CLICK SAVE
Zetta YouTube Tutorials
Main Rotation Album Notes
Yellow highlighter indicates the release was a staff favorite.